Hello! Kirsten here with a little twist on an everyday object: Matchboxes!
Usually when you think of matchboxes you think of a very small box. Well, let’s think BIG instead and make Jumbo Matchboxes! These versatile containers are perfect to hold handmade cards, small artworks, handmade books, lightweight treasures and more. I had a lot of fun with this one. The following video will give you all the details!
- 12×14 Gelli Arts® Gel Printing Plate
- Gelli Arts® Mini Printing Tools
- Liquitex® Basics Acrylics
- Miscellaneous objects for texture like: bubble wrap, cardboard, doilies, placemats, shelf liner
- Pencil, ruler, craft knife, scissors, bone folder
- Template for a matchbox – I’ve created a simple one for you (based on a template by Mirkwood Designs).