Hello Giovanna here! For this week’s collaboration with Hahnemühle Fine Art I had some fun with gel printing madness, straight on a small zig zag journal.
As soon as I opened the parcel I loved this concertina album. It was the first time for me to gel print on watercolour texturized paper and I really liked the result I got.
I used fabric acrylic paint for the velvety look you can get on paper, you can experiment with regular paint or even ink pad as well.
Enjoy the video process:
During the gel printing session I cleaned the brayer and the small Gelli® plates on a A6 Hahnemühle journal, so I quickly created another spread
- GelliArts® 4” Round plate
- GelliArts® Minis – Oval, Rectangle, Hexagon plates
- Hahnemühle The ZigZag book
- Hahnemühle A5 Sketch Booklet Black
- DecoArt SoSoft acrylic paint
- GelliArts® stencils