Hello! Kirsten Varga here. I am excited to share with you my project made with Gelli Arts® and Spellbinders® products- specifically the Jane Davenport line filled with luscious art making tools.
One of my favorite things to make are handmade books. I like the structure and the endless possibilities they have. The handmade art journal I am sharing with you today is made from a single sheet of 18×24 paper. I starts as an accordion fold maze book but after gluing the “wrong” sides together it transforms into a perfectly bound book with thick pages ready to welcome my art and journaling. I have made a video to show you the process.
Enjoy and happy creating!
- Gelli Arts® + Jane Davenport 9×12 Gel Printing Plate
- Gelli Arts® + Jane Davenport Seashell Gel Printing Plate
- Stencils (Both Gelli Arts® and Jane Davenport stencils)
The following supplies are by Jane Davenport from Spellbinders:
- Mermaid Markers
- Magic Wand Colored Pencils
- Power Pastels
- Inkredible Inks
- Palette Pastels
- Baton Blenders
- Licensed to Quill Pen
- Ultimate Pen (in Silver Screen, Golden Age and Black Lace)
- Matchmaker Acrylic Paint set
- Blend in Set
- Storytime Paint Pens – Snow White and Evil Queen
- Charismattic Acrylic Paint – Ancient Pages, Minty Fresh, Look at Me Lilac, I love You Pink
Happy Creating! Thank you to Spellbinders for this awesome collaboration!