Hello Lovely Creatives! Alexa here, &
I’m SOOOOO excited to be a part of the Gelli Arts®️ & Spellbinders
In today’s project, I’m using Spellbinders + Jane Davenport Palette Pastels to create a fun background
using my gel printing plate & also using them to create the perfect shading on
my face for this art journal page!
Additionally, I use multiple other Spellbinders
Jane Davenport products for painting & embellishing the page….see if you
can spot all the amazing products in the video!
Check out the process here:
The technique for your Gelli Arts ®️
printing plate is so simple & has a HUGE impact!
1. Grab your 8×10″ Gelli® Plate, your pastels, a
sponge, some white or iridescent white paint & your brayer.
2. Sponge your pastels through various stencils onto
3. Continue until full. Spray with a fixative.
4. Cover with a light coat of white or iridescent
5. Pull your print!
- 8×10″ Gelli Arts®️ Printing Plate
- Jane Davenport Palette Pastels
- Jane Davenport Storytime Paint Pens
- Jane Davenport Matchmaker paints
- Jane Davenport Charismattic paints
- Jane Davenport Ultimate Pen
- Jane Davenport Fine Line Brush Pen
Hope you are inspired to create!
Thank you Spellbinders for an awesome collaboration!