Hello everyone, Giovanna here! Today I’ll be showing you how to build a cute mini album inside an embroidery hoop from scratch, Alice in Wonderland theme.
I love that you can get a one of kind gel print in no time; rolling some paint and pulling a print, but lately I discovered the joy to let paint dry and take your time to pull a print with gorgeous details. I hope you enjoy the video ☺
- Roll out a small blobs of acrylic paint on the plate
- Lay your favourite stencils on the plate
- ‘Clean’ the plate by pulling a print on copy paper
- Laying the stencils in place sponge acrylic paint through the gaps
- Lift the stencils and let it dry
- Pull a print on good cardstock
- Trace and cut out some circles out of the print using the embroidery hoop as template
- Adhere some magazine snippets or scrapbook images to the pages
- Bind the pages together with bits of washi tape or a ring
- GelliArts® 9×12″ Gel Printing Plate
- GelliArts® 4” Round Plate
- DecoArt Americana Premium Acrylic Paint
- Embroidery Hoop
- GiogioCraft Stencils
- Alice Scrapbook Paperpad by Stamperia
8 thoughts on “Alice in Wonderland Mini Album in Embroidery Hoop with GelliArts® by Giovanna”
Seems like a step was left out…how were the cut-through round prints made?
This is an amazing project. I have shared it on Facebook because I think it is so good. Thanks for sharing with us.
is it the 12 x 12 pad from Stamperia please? I want to make thisI just adore what you have done. magnificent!
Fantastic album! Love the prints and the hoop frame! Thanks for the inspiration!
Where did she get that Alice set?? So cool!
Just FANTASTIC!!! Such wonderful and creative album!!
Can you show more about how you bound the pages but got them to fit in the hoop and also be turnable?
Loved this project. Did you print directly on the Alice paper?