- Students Will Be Able To (SWBAT) create their own paper animal out of Gelli made prints
- SWBAT manipulate Gelli Arts® cacti kit into animal prints
- SWBAT demonstrate the ability to alter a kits predetermined use for multipurposes
- How can students make animals out of paper prints?
- Can students use prints to make animals?
- Can you use a Gelli Arts® cacti printing kit to create other things besides cacti prints?
- Gelli Arts® Cacti Printing Kit (contains: 5×5 plate, paint pots, cardstock, brayer, popsicle sticks, texture tools)
- Black marker
Step 1: Create prints using the plate, brayer, texture tools and paints found within the cacti kit
Step 2: Create the parts of your animal either by using the template shapes within the kit or freehand your own shapes
Step 3: By using a clean piece of paper, assemble and glue all parts your animal together
Step 4: Additionally, use markers to add faces or other features to your animal